Wednesday, May 04, 2005

cool is just a way of being

Liz: OH....leslie
Liz: i'm listening to my launch radio station
Liz: :-)
Me: What?
Me: Uh huh
Liz: ALWAYS BE MY BABY!
Liz: so 5th grade
Me: LOVE that song.
Me: Oh honey I played that song whenever by heart got broke.
Me: It was my song for like five years.
Me: LOL
Liz: when i'm a famous singer, i will cover it
Liz: ;-)
Me: Sounds good to me.
Me: And write a dedication to me on the CD sleeve.
Me: I always wanted to be a singer so I could write a thank you for the CD sleeve.
Liz: LOL
Liz: hence, becoming a writer
Me: Yes yes
Liz: the music biz doesn't know what they missed
Me: Nope. They don't.
Liz: your liner notes
Liz: man
Liz: tragic
Me: One day, when I am on Jay Leno, they will know.



We really are that dorky. And, actually, we are even dorkier than that, but I have to maintain some cool points. I can't share all my secrets at once.



Me: BTW I am putting part of our AIM convo on my blog.
Liz: :-)
Liz: i'm gonna be famous!
Liz: make sure you link me
Liz: be my pimp, leslie




Yes we are cool. You should all want to be our friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://wmihrupi.com/gyls/ujon.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rplhlqjd.com/ovhw/xict.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit