Wednesday, May 04, 2005

whispering over a two-way radio

So I just received 12 absolutely breath-takingly gorgeous roses from my dad as a way of saying "great job this semester, I am so proud of you". They are insanely huge and pink and red and yellow and a peachy-orange. With fern branced in the arrangement. And they smell so good. I just want to sit here and stare at them and smell them for the rest of the day instead of studying and going to class.



How I love my daddy. Will any boy ever be able to compete? I don't know; he'll have to be able to find some pretty big roses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my daddy sends me flowers too and i seriously wonder sometimes if anyone will ever live up to my expectations of what a husband should be/do. seriously.

your daddy sounds wonderful!!