Friday, September 14, 2007

Shopping Makes The World Spin Round

There's very little that shopping can't fix or at least make things seem better. At least that's my philosophy. It's a philosophy that I thought I moved past, but after two days on a rollercoaster ride of emotion, I went back to the philosophy and took myself shopping after a busy day of working with babies and then interning in the city. The shopping was both a way of congratulations and a bandaid over any wounds I had. And it worked very, very well.

I feel much better than I did earlier this morning. Minus the sinus pressure I have pressing against my forehead. It's a good thing NyQuil and a full night's rest followed by a Saturday of homework can take care of all that. I'm a bad Sooner as I will not be at the game tomorrow.

Maybe I can take myself shopping for an OU/Texas shirt. Then I'll feel better...

No comments: